Join our team
ISA Power is well known in the field of eating disorders. The team of ISA Power consists of - solely - recovered professional coaches. ISA Power is know for it's unique approach in coaching, online video training and events. ISA Power helps people whom are suffering from eating disorders (whether it be anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, or ED-NOS and so on) and want to overcome their eating disorder. ISA Power also organizes a diversity of activities such as workshops and guest lectures at highschools and universities.
☆ WE NEED YOU
It is our goal to touch as many hearts all around the world, and to help as much people as we can who are currently suffering with an eating disorder. To achieve this goal we are looking for coaches all around the world who want to work with the programs and methods of ISA Power. At this moment we are looking for coaches in Belgium, England, Germany, France and other countries where English is spoken by it's inhabitants.
☆ USE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE
If you want to use your own experience in a professional way, this job might be something for you. Because of our growth and expansion we are looking for enterprising, enthusiastic and empathic colleagues who want to work with ISA Power's unique programs called the; (B)EAT IT method, (B)EAT IT 4 Kids method, Bounce Back (aftercare) method. If you are recovered from your own eating disorder, and when you are convinced that you have a lot to offer - to people with an eating disorder (and their relatives) - you are welcome to join our team.
☆ YOU ARE...
- pro-active - you show initiative and don’t wait for things to come your way
- an excellent communicator - you are a good listener and capable to adapt
- flexible and you have a solution-focused attitude (problems don’t exist)
- a person with a lot of mental strength
- curious, flexible and brave
- dedicated and have humour
- creative, colourful and you have a imaginative mindset
- positive - ‘‘If I want to achieve something, I can do it’’
☆ YOU ARE A ROLEMODEl
You know how difficult it is to struggle with and recover from an eating disorder. You’ve conquered your eating disorder and you want to be an example and inspiration for others who aren’t this far yet. You want to work with the ISA Power method - and operate according to the rules and requirements provided by ISA Power - in your own practise you’ll be working exclusively with ISA Power methods. You’ll counsel people through 1-on-1-consultations, e-mail and phone conversations.
Being a part of our team is fun and inspiring. On top of it, you’ve got colleagues you can always talk to and discuss case studies with. That makes working at ISA Power fun. You are independent - but have the benefits of being part of a team - we all work to achieve the same goal. ISA Power coaches will receive supervision by Isabelle Plasmeijer (owner of ISA Power) and training / meetings with the team 4 times a year.
☆ TRAINING PERIOD
If we’re convinced that you fit in the ISA Power team, an intensive training period will follow. You’ll receive a five-day training (in Amsterdam the Netherlands) where you'll be given a Syllabus (hand book), tools, communication techniques, and a lot of confidence. This training requires an investment of €2500,00 (excl. tax). After successfully finishing this training you are authorized to work with the different ISA Power methods. In your own office/practise you’ll work exclusively with the ISA Power methods and ISA Power’s assignments from the Syllabus for coaches.
During your work you’ll receive training and supervision from ISA Power’s founder Isabelle Plasmeijer. She will be there to assist you along the way. When you have questions she is there to help you. The communication within the organisation is honest and sincere. Every day we work on our own development, to guarantee our own growth as well as our clients growth.
☆ WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT?
- You’ve had an eating disorder yourself and conquered this at least two years ago;
- You’ve earned a degree as a Therapist, Coach or Psychologist;
- You’ve builded up at least two years of experience;
- You are empathic and have got excellent listening skills: you hear, feel and see what is NOT being said;
- You are well aware of other forms of coaching and are capable of applying this in practice; For instance: voice dialogue, transactional analysis, neuro-linguistic programming techniques, psychomotor education, cognitive behavioural therapy, family constellations, mindfulness and EMDR etc.
- You are a self-employed entrepreneur and registered at the Chamber of Commerce in your country.
- You own a practice (at home) or are happy to rent an space where you can welcome our costumers.
1. Write an enthusiastic and eye-catching motivation letter, photo, resume. Send to: [email protected]
2. Recording an introduction video will be highly appreciated. Send to: [email protected]
3. As soon as we have received your resume and motivation letter, you’ll get a response from us within a week.
4. In case your profile fits the vision & mission of ISA Power; a meeting, personality-test, role-playes will follow.
5. After completing the five day training you are 100% ready to work as a Coach within the ISA Power team.